Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Hei i have a problem with precum.i was using a penis enlargement

Hei i have a problem with precum.i was using a penis enlargement devise and one day while using it preccum started coming out without even ejaculating.and now precum.always comes out without ejaculating.do you think i ripped the nerve that hold the semen back.can i strengthen that nerve?
You did not damage anything. There is no nerve that holds the semen back that you could have damaged.

The precum is just a natural part of being sexually aroused and is nothing to worry about.

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i know that pre-cum its normal.but the fact that it leaks naturally and its too messy it kind of discusses me,and sometimes it burns when i pee.i guess its because pre-cum stays in there on the tip and doesnt come out all the way and it dryes and it burns when i pee.please help me with a suggestion on what to use to cure this

There is no medical therapy or drug that you can use to "cure" this.

The best thing to do is to use a clean, moist towel to clean the tip of your penis while "milking" the precum out. This should take care of the issues you are having.

Does this make sense to you?