Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine Resident, Family Medicine, American Doc, 5 yrs pre-hospital Emergency Care

i am a male with pulsating pain in lower right side of stomach

i am a male with pulsating pain in lower right side of stomach it comes and goes i think its a muscle
Greetings from New York, this is Dr. Jerry E. I'm so glad you asked this question, let me give you some medical information now.

How long have you had these symptoms? Are they constant?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

5 to 6 months they are not constant and i had a cat scan about 4 months ago and nothing showed up no hernia and colon was clean

How often are you dealing with this pain? Is it always in the same place? Does certain activity aggravate it? Also, do certain foods seem to worsen it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

probably 2 to3 timesevery hour and in the same place if i press on it it feels like it might be a muscle tear not sure and no foods worsen it

And has it become more persistent in the last month or so?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no its the same

Have you had any chills? Vomiting?