Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I would like to obtain the text from the following documentTHE

I would like to obtain the text from the following document

Volume 336, Issue 8716, 15 September 1990, Pages 677–678

Mexico: Juices, coffee enemas, and cancer

Karol Sikorab

a Maudsley Hospital, London SE58AZ, UK
b Department of Clinical Oncology, Hammersmith Hospital, London W12 OHS, United Kingdom

I can purchase the text for $31.50 which is a bit steep considering that the text is only 1 page.

Could someone here get a copy for me for say $10

Thank you.

The only way to obtain the document you require for less then the fee that the Lancet demands is to either find a person (doctor etc) who has old copies of the journal laying around or, even better yet, go to a library and make a xerox copy of the page yourself. A copy at the library should be available for about ten cents.

I would just start by calling libraries in your area to see if they have the volume you are looking for. Most medical school and large Universities should have the Lancet on hand back to 1990. Also, you might want to call large hospitals as many of them have libraries in house.

I realized that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS