yes actually. I got in with USF this wed. Seeing Vanloven (group, him first tho) I will keep these extra names just in case. But even with a list i always forget a question. I know they will have to just do their best when they get in there and see what's going on. Scans will only show so much
My original surgeon said my skin was too thin for mesh? I am 55 and skinny. I am understanding by reading the op report I have a 2cm hole and two bur hole covers overlapping. Can my skin really be too thin?
1. can they take them out and cover with mesh instead
2. if only one screw is loose can they replace just it?
3. to replace or remove the current plates will it cause more scalp damage since they have to remove the current screws? Of course. More holes.
4. My body rejects everything even the pediatric dissolvable stitches used on my last closure. One floated up literally at 6 months post and also 2 weeks ago. Might I be rejecting titanium?
5. My scar always hurt - burned when sweating, alwasy burning, never got better- my pain mngt md (dont go there :)) said hyperneuralgia and is helping with rubs and gabapentin. Should they use the same one?
6. Any incision options-I can't stand the thought of more stretching of my scalp. I'd even go for a skin graft.
7. the tumor was located at left frontal bone involving anterior margin of the coronal suture near skull vertex. There will always be pressure on it when i lie down/sleep. Wont every other plate also loosen?