Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

yesterday the backs of all of my front teeth felt mushy last

yesterday the backs of all of my front teeth felt mushy last night my tooth caught a piece of the hard covering and All of a sudden the hard outer came off of alll of my teeth and my teeth were all grimey feelin. I was in a situation where i cud not go look to see what was happening but n ow all of my front teeth are super thin and bendable they are so soft. What happened and are my teeth ruined?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am the moderator for this topic. I've been trying to find a Professional to assist you, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected, as the Professionals come online at varying times. I wonder whether you would like to continue waiting for an answer…hopefully it won’t take too much longer. Please let me know, and I will continue my search. If you’d prefer not to wait, please tell me, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Camille - Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not wanna wait

Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning. I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

To answer your question, I do not think that your teeth are ruined but you really need to be seen in person by a DDS ASAP. This is the only way to get to the bottom of what is going on and fix things before they get worse.

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC