Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Can a doctor give a ppd test and a flu shot on the same da

Can a doctor give a ppd test and a flu shot on the same day.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 4 years ago.

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

Yes. Those two things would not react with each other and, as such, it would perfectly OK to get a flu shot and a PPD test placed at the same visit.

RickMD :

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick

RickMD :

I see that you are offline. I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

RickMD : I am online and happy to help you with your question today.
RickMD : Yes. Those two things would not react with each other and, as such, it would perfectly OK to get a flu shot and a PPD test placed at the same visit.
RickMD : Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick
Roisin,

I'm sorry about the chat system freezing up on us this afternoon. Is there anything else you would like to ask me?