Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Hey doc, as you know have the panic disorder. But last two

Hey doc, as you know have the panic disorder. But last two mornings I've woken up in middle of night n feel my heart is beating faster then normal and have trouble going back to sleep, could be that I'm still anxious and am always having high heart rate cause of my anxiety or should I b worried about irregular heart beat or something? Thanks

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

When you had this feeling, did you have a chance to take your pulse? If so, was your pulse regular or did is seem to skip around.

RickMD :

Did you have any other symptoms when you woke up?

RickMD :

We have been experiencing problems with the chat system for the last few days. Our engineers are working on it. However, I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

RickMD : I am online and happy to help you with your question today.
RickMD : When you had this feeling, did you have a chance to take your pulse? If so, was your pulse regular or did is seem to skip around.
RickMD : Did you have any other symptoms when you woke up?

I look forward to your reply.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No it just seemed higher then normal, could just be my anxiety not sure, no other symptoms
I have noticed that of the last 32 questions you have posted on Just Answer, you have only given positive feedback on three of them. As such the experts who have given you their time and effort have not been compensated.

What is your intention on this question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes and I've also accepted more than 100, just want a yes or no if you think it's something to panic over
In reviewing your history, and from what you have posted here today I strongly believe that this is related to your anxiety.

So. No. I do not believe this anything to panic over.

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick

I only asked you about your previous history of not accepting because you are, indeed, a very good customer and I did not want to report you to customer service before I talked to you about it.

It is a pleasure to assist you. Have a healthy and happy holiday season :)