Got a Medical Question? Ask a Doctor Online!
I am online and happy to help you with your question today.
You will be fine. Eating a little bit of mold that grows on cheese will not hurt you at all.
There are actually some types of cheese where the "mold" on the outside is part of the flavor.
Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?
My pleasure. Enjoy your nachos :)
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles. Thanks in advance, Dr. Rick