Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

lower back left side pain for 4-5 days has changed to lower

lower back left side pain for 4-5 days has changed to lower abdomin exactly in front of where the back pain was ....more severe in the lower abdomin -groin area now more severe with movement...thank you

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

Do you have any medical problems or take any medication?

Customer:

lower back pain every once in a while i take presc. blood pressure medicine for the past ten years

Customer:

where is the answer to my question?

RickMD :

I'm hree

RickMD :

here

RickMD :

There can be many causes for this type of pain. It could be due to kidney problem, pancreas, stomach, intestines, muscle, nerves, bones,

RickMD :

The only way to get to the bottom is to have a complete examination by a doctor and, possibly, some lab work.

RickMD :

From what you have posted it is hard to tell if this is something you should go to the ER today for. If you don't want to go the ER, since things have been getting worse over the last few days, I would make sure to see your MD tomorrow in the office.

RickMD :

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick