Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

White bump by my anus entrance.

I got this white bump right by my anus entrance that I just felt while in the shower. It doesn't hurt or anything but I did find out recently I am lactose intolerant so been having bathrooms problems before hand.

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.
Is it at painful?
How long has it been present?
Also, is it mobile, kinda flat, hard, soft etc?

JACUSTOMER-7v5o8g5z- :
Its not painful at all and I have no clue how long because I just seen it today while in the shower. It was soft when I touched and moved around a bit while I touch it.

RickMD :
ok. Got it. Let me look at the picture.

Good news. That is nothing to worry about. ( By the way, how did you get such a clear picture of such a difficult area to photograph?)

That is a small hemorrhoid. Nothing to worry about.

If it is not bothering you it requires no treatment.

JACUSTOMER-7v5o8g5z- :
I guess my camera focused at the right time as i snapped because it took me 20 tries to get this good. Okay thanks so does it go away by its self or what if starts to bother me?

I guess that's what I felt a twice a couple days ago but paid no mine to it because i thought just cause I was lactose intolerant that you know what was coming out as I ran to the bathroom.

RickMD :
They might go away but usually you will have them from now on. If they bother you there are many, many things that can be done from just simply using a cream such as preparation H to surgery.

It has nothing to do with your lactose intolerance.

Here is a great article on home care:

JACUSTOMER-7v5o8g5z- :
What I meant was does the white bump just stay there?

RickMD :
But, the good news is that it is nothing to worry about.

It may go away, then come back.......bazillions of people around the world have 'em. Not related to a STD or anything at all other then a poor design of the venous vascular system by the entity that manufactured us humans.......

JACUSTOMER-7v5o8g5z- :
Okay thanks for the help

RickMD :
My pleasure. Have a good day.