Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Dr xxxx xxxx- he runs a mens clinic in MD - I have seen

Customer Question

Dr xxxx xxxx - he runs a mens clinic in MD - I have seen on post about him in FL - is he for real - I have tried Viagra - with mild success and it cause me to have mild chest discomfort....is htere a real alternative - or is Dr. xxxx a snake oil salesman?

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 years ago.

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

Is he located in Columbia, MD?

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

RickMD : I am online and happy to help you with your question today.
RickMD : Is he located in Columbia, MD?

I look forward to your reply. I will be happy to see is Dr. Hornsby is legit for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes - he is in Columbia, MD

Ok. Here is the scoop: xxxx xxxx, MD runs a men's clinic located at xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx in Columbia. His Maryland medical license, however, is no longer valid. It expired on Sept. 30, 2012 and, as of yesterday, has still not been renewed. As such, if he is in the above office practicing medicine right now he is breaking the law. But, yes, he Graduated from Univ. of Alabama School of Medicine in 1994 so, I guess if he is a snake oil salesman, he is a well trained one :-) He shows no disciplinary actions against him by the Medical Board of MD. That being said, he is no longer a licensed doctor in MD. Does this answer your question to your satisfaction? I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles. Thanks in advance, Dr. Rick

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK - is there other types of drugs that can be used for ED? Is it possible he has something that works? He claims he blends the dosage to fit your needs. It can be a dose that an recetion lasts 45 mins or one for ninety mins. He said he uses a combintion of 180 differents blends, etc.

Is he selling these agents over the internet?

If so, how do you get them?

Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
"uses a combination of 180" blends sounds like snake oil BS to me.

I'd not believe a word of that.

Just FYI: Here is an article on Dr. H. xxxx://x.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxx/xxxx-xx-xx/xxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxx My Spidy Sense is telling me that you should stay away, stay far away from this "doctor" Have a good day.