Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Which mayo clinic is the best for Gastro problems?.....i have

Which mayo clinic is the best for Gastro problems?.....i have been to ten Gastro doctors with no avail...Will the mayo clinics admit me and run test to try and determine the cause of my problems?.....I await your answer ...thanks....

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

I would suggest that you gather up all your medical records, test results, pathology reports and, if possible, pathology slides and go to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Mn.

RickMD :

They have one of the best GI clinics in the world.

RickMD :

As a matter of fact, about a decade ago I, personally, had a GI problem that did not have a correct diagnosis until I went there. I was suffering for over 6 months and within 4 days of going home from Mayo I was feeling 90% better.

RickMD :

Here is a link to their office:

RickMD :

http://www.mayoclinic.org/patientinfo/appointments.html

RickMD :

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

RickMD :

Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., ranks No. 1 for digestive disorders in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals rankings

RickMD :

I see that you are typing and that could mean a couple of things: 1. you are actually typing or, 2, the chat system has frozen up. I'll give it a few more minutes and if I've not seen anything from you I'll switch over to the Q&A system. That system works a lot like 'text messaging' but, unlike the chat system, it almost never freezes up. We can continue to work on your question there. :o)

Customer:

yes thank you very much...this was what i was looking for......as you know digestive problems are the hardest to diagnosis i know...thanks again

RickMD :

You are absolutely correct. I wish you the very best.

RickMD :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick