Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Where will you suggest to buy valtrex on line

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

Do you have a valid prescription in hand?

RickMD :

Are you available to chat?

RickMD :

I see that you are offline. I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

RickMD : I am online and happy to help you with your question today.
RickMD : Do you have a valid prescription in hand?
RickMD : Are you available to chat?
RickMD : I see that you are offline. I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

I look forward to your reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had oils but just finished
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had pills
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel like I'm not getting through with u I don't want to feel like I paid money fur nothing ,I had pills
I'm sorry about the chat system freezing up, but I can see what you are typing just fine.

Are you able to see the things I typed above?

Ok. So you used to have pills. What can I do for tonight?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want to know if I feel like I want to take them everyday can I buy them on line I just got diagnosed like 2 weeks ago not knowing how long I have this but I'm very heart broken could this Bevin your system for years without u knowing? Also I'm worried cause I have someone that's away right now for a couple of mths I will not want him to know this just want to know if there's anything I could do to avoid him from getting it? And say he does get it will it show up fast? Or that takes time or it depends?
Ok. Thanks for that information. I am going to assume from your post that you were recently diagnosed with genital herpes and were started on valtrex one gram twice a day for 10 days (if this is your first episode).

This should have treated this outbreak well.

Are you saying that you would like to go on daily herpes suppression therapy and take the valtrex every day?

If so, have you discussed this with your doctor?

Have you had a chance to read up on genital herpes?
The best thing you can do to avoid your new partner catching the herpes is to make sure you refrain from sex during an outbreak. That being said, it is even possible for you to be shedding virus and, as such, infect your partner even if you are not having an outbreak. Using condoms can help prevent spread of the virus.

It normally takes 4 to 7 days for signs of infection to appear after catching the HSV-1 virus.

Taking valacyclovir daily, as you are wanting to do, can decrease the frequency and severity of an outbreak but it doesn't stop it 100%.

In order to purchase this acyclovir online you first need a valid prescription from your doctor. It is illegal for a doctor to give you a prescription online or for a pharmacy to give you the medication without one.

I suggest you talk to your MD about your concerns and desires and see if she thinks daily suppression therapy is right for you.

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick

Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid 55 dollars for questions for only today? Also how long does ur take to get on your blood? I could of had this from before and now is that I got a outbreak? I felt after I did a colposcopy then this came out. What I don't understand y when u go for Pap smears and std test they never do a herpes test? I always thought I was fine.
You will need to contact customer support -- there should be a link on your screen -- and they can help you determine what plan you are on. My screen will not give me any information on that issue as I am but a Worker Bee :)

The virus gets in your system right away and, even after treatment, it is goes into remission and hides in your body. There is no way to "cure" herpes at this time, like you would a bacterial infection in your hand, but we can help control it with medication.

You can not catch this from a colposcopy, but the "stress" of the procedure might cause an outbreak.

I'm not sure why herpes are not tested for like you a PAP or STD testing.....

Here is a very good webpage from a reliable source that discusses genital herpes. Perhaps you will find it helpful:

http://www.noah-health.org/en/infectious/std/diseases/herpes.html

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you. Have a good evening.