Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Is there a way to buy Vicodin online without a prescription

Is there a way to buy Vicodin online without a prescription and not get scammed by indians
I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

It is impossible to purchase vicodin online, or anywhere else, without a valid Rx from a doctor.

Also, it is not possible to get a prescription online. In order to obtain a Rx a doctor/patient relationship has to be established by a face to face encounter and a medical record generated that documents the reason the specific Rx is indicated. This is the law.

If you do have a valid Rx there are online pharmacies that may be able to help you, although this would most likely be more difficult for a medication such as vicodin.

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I realized that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me where I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick