Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I am tired all the time My legs feel leaden and fatige easily.

I am tired all the time My legs feel leaden and fatige easily. I am 62years old am having trouble working a full day
I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

Do you have any medical problems or take any medication?

How long has this been going on?

Can you walk up a flight of steps without becoming short of breath?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no medication . its been going on a couple of years but getting worse the last 6 months. no

There are a large number of possible causes for your symptoms. Some causes are serious and some not so serious.

It is possible that you have a problem with your heart -- the sooner an issue like this is addressed the better.

It may also be a problem with blood flow to your legs, a problem with your lungs....the list of possible conditions that could be contributing to your symptoms is long and branching.

What is the take home message here? You should have a complete examination by an internal medicine MD in the near future.

From what you have posted I do not believe you need to be seen today or go to the ER, but I would call and make an appointment right after you press the excellent feedback button on your screen.

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick