Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

does cialis really work

does cialis really work

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

yes. It does really work. However, if it is not working for you then you should consult with a urologist for a full evaluation of the possible causes for your ED

RickMD :

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how long does it take fo it to work

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
how long does it take for this to work?
The time it takes for this medication to work varies from man to man. In general a 20mg table will start to take effect within 15 minutes and can last for up to a day and a half. In some cases it might take 30 minutes or more to work or, sometimes, it may not work at all. If you have been drinking, eating a lot, smoking a lot, this can interfere with the action of cialis.

Also, many prescription medications can interfere with cialis, so be sure to check with your doctor or pharmacist.

Does this answer your additional question to your satisfaction?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.