InternalMedicineDoc
InternalMedicineDoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. I have twenty-three years of clinical experience in an ambulatory setting.
70693298

1. Eosinophils/100 leukocytes normal range:?2. Lymphocytes/100

1. Eosinophils/100 leukocytes normal range:?
2. Lymphocytes/100 leukocytes normal range?
3. If my test results for glomerular filtration rate.predicted are 72 and that is out of range as it should be between 0-60 what does that mean
4. also, if my glomerular filtrate rate/1.73 sqM.predicted.black is 84 and is out of range as it should be between 0-60, what does that mean?
The normal range for any medical test will vary from one laboratory to the next. The normal range for eosinophils/ 100 leukocytes is 1%-3%. The normal range for lymphocytes/ 100 leukocytes is 25-33%. The glomerular filtration rate is a measure of how well your kidneys are filtering waste products out of your bloodstream. The number is XXXXX when it is too low. Having an abnormally high rate indicates good kidney function.
Was this helpful?