Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

If I feel in danger that my life is about to collapse, that

If I feel in danger that my life is about to collapse, that my mind will flip, and will end up in a psychiatric hospital and will not be able to get better what should I do
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Why do you think that all those things will happen to you? Do you have any history of medical or other health issues? Do you take any medications? Have you been evaluated for it? Any drugs or alcohol issues?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I think them because I can not control my thoughts and my energy level is very low. I hear voices, I have hallusinations, the tv tries to send me signals, I feel everyone can read my thoughts. I feel that through the frustration I can loose my temper and explode. I swear in my thoughts to people since a couple of days and it is really embaraccying. But completly unlike me I love people and I am a good person. I have just changed job and I think the stress with it can be envolved. I have had a depression for two years. I take olanzapine, progablin, mirtazapine. My diagnose is mainly depression. No drugs or alcohol.

I am sorry to hear about all your symptoms.
I can feel that you are a nice person, but you have to understand that all these symptoms are not normal and can be related to mental health problems. I see that you have been kept on medications for psychiatric issues but seems like it's not helping you much. If this is a kind of symptom that you see occasionally even after being on medication, then you seed to re-visit your mental health doctor for proper evaluation and medication adjustment. All those symptoms that you have described above are commonly seen in mental health problems and can be managed effectively with an appropriate medication. Sometimes patients may feel suicidal or become a threat for others, so it is always better to see someone specially in acute crisis like this one. I think your best option would be to visit ER or your mental health doctor now. In that way you will be taken care for all those racing thoughts, discomfort, and hallucination.

I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but this is the most suitable option for your at this time.

Please let me know if you have any specific question for me.