Internist, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Int. Med., Gastroenterology. Fellow American College of Physicians. Trained, located in the U.S.

can you tell what essential cythemia is?

I believe you mean essential polycythemia. This is uncommon condition whereby too many platelets are produced. Platelets help blood to clot. It may give no symptoms. Here is a good reference for you.

Press reply if you need more information.
This expert will not be paid for their time/efforts unless you click Accept. Funds are not automatically transferred to this expert. This response is for your information only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor.
Thanks. Good luck.
Thank you again.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You have answered my question 4 days ago. The vague answer sometimes required me to have to ask another question to clarify the my question. I rated everything as excellent or good service and tipped one time.

Please stop sending the same question/answer email. I am satisfied until next time. If I missed something let me know and I will correct.