Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine Resident, Family Medicine, American Doc, 5 yrs pre-hospital Emergency Care
13500761

I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a bad sinus infection.

I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a bad sinus infection. I received antibiotics, and also nasonex, and have used the netti pot. my sinuses is getting better, but now i have little red patches of missing taste bud, and a slight burning sensation on my tongue, can i get an answer to this?
Greetings from New York, this is Dr. Jerry E. I'm so glad you asked this question, let me give you some medical information now.

Did the symptoms you are describing begin after you started taking the nasonex and other prescribed medicine? How long have you had the symptoms?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes symptoms started after taking the nasonex and antibiotics. Just started today, but do want you to now upfront that I just notice this problem today, but last night, i gave my husband a blow job using whip cream several time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am still waiting on an answer?

I apologize. I had entered my response and for whatever reason it didn't appear. Give me just one minute to re-type my concerns...
Sinus infections can sometimes cause related symptoms on the tongue and in the mouth. The oral sex liklely didn't cause the tongue issue, however it probably further irritated it, by the stress placed on the jaw.
If the sinusitis isn't responsible for the isuue- you are probably experiencing a mild allergic reaction either to the Nasonex, Antibiotics or a combination of both. The tongue discomfort should begin to lessen within the next few days, and will disappear completely after you stop taking meds.