Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine Resident, Family Medicine, American Doc, 5 yrs pre-hospital Emergency Care
13500761

Hello 14 days before I went to strip club and had got a lap

Hello 14 days before I went to strip club and had got a lap dance. It was about 5 to 10 mins. I was fully dressed. She was touching my dress and sitting on me for few second just grinding..However she has not removed her panties? Is there any chance to get STD.Is there any chance of getting scabies via this? I think due to the fear, I feel slight itching the body once in 2 days...

3 years before I had a close nude contact with a girl, after that I have tested for all STD and everything negative. However I am always panic in my mind that there is no test for HPV( Genital warts). Is there any chance to get warts after 3 yrs?
Greetings from New York, this is Dr. Jerry E. I'm so glad you asked this question, let me give you some medical information now.

Do you have any symptoms now that would lead you to believe you may have contracted scabies or an STD? Any rashes or bumps on the body?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No..However..I have reframed the same 2 question..please help me sir..Once it done I will accept immediately..thanks

Q.1) 3 years before I had a sex with a girl with condomn, after that I have tested for all STD and everything negative.I got married then and also got a son now he is 18 months old. However I am always panic in my mind that there is no test for HPV( Genital warts). Is there any chance to get warts after 3 yrs and I pass it to my wife? is it safe to go for second child. Last 3 years I was also good and having sex only with my wife.

Q2)Due to office party we went to stripclub afirst time in my life. 14 days before and had got a lap dance. It was about 5 to 10 mins. I was fully dressed. She was touching my dress and sitting on me for few second just grinding..However she has not removed her panties? Is there any chance to get STD.Is there any chance of getting scabies via this or trich?? I think due to the fear, I feel slight itching the body once in 2 days..I am very much panic as I did mistake..

Please answer my above 2 question ..Please...My wife wants to go for second child..but I am afraid due to Q1...PLEASE HELP ME..

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

After this lapdance, it is now 14th day...I have no rashes or lumps anytwhere inthe body..

I am more worried..about scabies or trich as it can transmit via lapdance..clothes....

You should not worry. Based on what you've told me, it's highly unlikely that you have brought either of these home.

Regarding the HPV, it is possible for the infection to lay dormant for years without presenting itself. Has your wife ever been tested for it? It is also unlikely, that after 3 years, you would start developing symptoms. You are safe to start preparing to have another child...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks dr. you answers is giving me big relief..

My wife doesnt know this..I am scare to tell this..However she did 2 pap smear test after this as a general and all normal...No issue..

Hope can I assume the chance of getting HPV,GENITAL WARTS, trich, scabies are NO for me based on th eabove incidences?

Please let meknow this Dr.Sorry for tomany question..I will accept straight way after your this answer..sorry..thanks

I think what you are asking is if I think, based on what you've told me, if you have HPV,GENITAL WARTS, trich, scabies currently and/or will begin to develop symptoms of these conditions due to your past? The answer is no, I do not believe you have any of these conditions or will develop symptoms of these.