Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!
Toxicity from overdosing on vitamin B12 is rare, because excess amounts of the vitamin are either not absorbed by the body or easily flushed from the system. That being said, in some people, they may develop dry skin, blood clots and diarrhea
It is not toxic to the liver.
Normal blood level of vitamin B-12 ranges between 200 and 600 picogram/millileter
You should discontinue your vitamin B12. Since it is water soluble, it will take a week or so for the levels to drop.
did you see what I wrote?
I wouldn't worry about it. Toxicity is really rare and even then, there are hardly any symptoms.
yes, and where is the green accept button for me to typ for ea answer
Did I provide you with excellent service (I will have customer service address it- there have been some bugs)?
so, I can continue to have a few drinks and discontinue my vit b12 right??? I was real worried yes you have been very helpful, I just asked one last question,,, you gave excellent service Thanks
Yes, you can have a few drinks :-)
Good night thanks again