Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.
12501846

hi i went in to hospital 9 months ago with pain in my right

hi i went in to hospital 9 months ago with pain in my right side in line with my belly button the pain was making me cry it was that bad i was in hospital for 3 days the pain was no longer happening the doctors did nt fine what it was a month after i was feeling a nigling pain and hav done off and on from then i have not yet been back to the doctor the last 2 weeks i have felt it more often and its starting to worry me thanks
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Do you get any other symptoms such as nausea,vomiting, abdominal distention, constipation, or inability to pass gas? Any history of abdominal surgery? Do you feel pain when you press in that area? Do you think the site of pain is moving or shifting to right lower abdomen?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no none of the above apart from 2 c sections last one 4 years ago . and it dose not hurt when i touch or move . but when i frt wet to hospital when it was really bad the doctor could not press with out a great deal of pain

Thank you for the information.
I am sorry to hear about your symptoms.
Based on your description, you seem to have severe pain and tenderness in umbilical region. There can be many reasons for this kind of acute abdomen, but considering the location of pain certain possibilities must be explored such as intestinal obstruction, inflammation of intestine, mesenteric occlusion, hidden hernia, or adhesion due to surgery. Since it is becoming more frequent, you need to have it investigated appropriately. You need to see a gastrointestinologist for examination and investigation. You will initially need blood test and ultrasound, based on the test report, further steps will be taken. In my personal opinion, it is most likely related to your intestine, but I am sure your doctor will rule out pancreas issue by blood test that may cause pain in central abdomen.
Please let me know if you have any other question for me.