PK
PK, Doctor
Experience:  MD

what are the side effects of the testosterone drug nugenix

what are the side effects of the testosterone drug nugenix?
Category: Medical
Expert:  PK replied 1 year ago.

PK :

Welcome to just answer.

PK :

Please enter the chat

PK :

PK :

I am here to answer you .

PK :

Are you interested in trig this supplement ?

Customer:

hello

PK :

Could you tell me what is the reason that you want to try this ?

PK :

Could you elaborate on your medical condition ?

Customer:

building muscle tone and stamina

Customer:

pre diabetes and obesity

PK :

Okay

PK :

Thank you for the information .

PK :

I want you to know that supplements like nugenix are not FDA approved thus their efficacy is not substantiated and is questionable . Thus once these are not FDA approved their safety is in question as well .

PK :

So if you want to build muscle and stamina you should resort to exercising and avoid such products .

PK :

So you should not take the supplement as of now

PK :

I hope you are getting my point ?

PK :

Please reply

Customer:

so there is no way of verifying the safety of this supplement? no studies, etc?

PK :

No , these products intact claim to increase testosterone and their is no proof of this and they can do you more harm . Thus we do not advise use of products unless they have gone through the stringent FDA tests .

PK :

So you should not waste your money on these products and try build muscle and stamina the natural way as that is the best and the safest

Customer:

so how do you know if a product has passed FDA tests?

PK :

I am sorry this may not be something you would have wanted to hear but I would rather lay the facts in front of you

PK :

I have reviewed this product for other people as well . You have these products and you can go to the site or over the net and you have information that states the same

Customer:

i believe in being told the truth rather than creating lifelong problems for myself. truth is bitter.

PK :

Yes that is the reason I am giving you this information so that you do not harm your health and stay away from such products

PK :

So please try the natural way and you will see good results rather than burdening your body with such products .

PK :

I hope you are getting my point ?

PK :

Another expert has also commented on this post stating the same .

PK :

So please keep this in mind and stay away

PK :

I wish you all the best and great health

Customer:

yes. grateful. thank you.

PK :

Take care and god bless

PK :

Do let me know if you have further doubts .
If my answer has helped you, please click on a four or five star rating, or a 'great service' rating, depending on what is displayed for you. It is only when you give a high rating that I get credit for my work.

If you are not yet satisfied, do not go for a lower rating, instead click on the 'continue conversation' button and specify what you feel was left unanswered, I am sure I can help you further.
Thank you

PK :

Please leave a positive rating in order to accept the answer as only once you leave a positive rating will the site credit me for my work and time .

PK :

Thank you

Customer:

i'm satisfied. best of luck. over and out.

PK, Doctor
Experience: MD