Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

what will help pass a amphetamine/methamphetamine urine drug

Customer Question

what will help pass a amphetamine/methamphetamine urine drug test fast??
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
There is no intervention that has been proven to allow a person to pass a drug test when the drug has been taken. It is reasonable to drink plenty of fluids to flush the system and dilute the urine, which is most effective for people that are close to the threshold of detection. The labs are also aware that this may be done, so will check for if the urine is too dilute. Therefore, it is reasonable to drink about ½ gallon of fluid in the day leading up to the testing. There are many products that claim to help people pass drug tests, but all of them also advise drinking plenty of fluids, and none have been shown to be more effective than only drinking the fluids. The labs also have become wise to additives that people add to the urine, such as bleach or vinegar, so may be checked by the lab. Therefore, the only approach that is reasonable is to drink plenty of fluids.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I AM COMPLETELY DISSATISFIED AND UNHAPPY WITH PAYING $75.00 FREAKIN DOLLARS FOR SOMETHING THAT I HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS!!!!!!! IM GONNA NEED SOMETHING MORE SOLID THAN THAT....
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JA
The experts answer is entirely correct.

Unfortunately there is no way to beat a drug test other than make sure you have not taken the drug a long enough time before the test.

IN your case for this drug combination it is going to be 7 days.

Those are the facts.

Is there a question that is not being stated here?
Or something else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I SPENT A HALF AN HOUR WORDING EVERYTHING AND SENT IT OFF TO U AS I CLICKED REPLY TO EXPERT AND I BELIEVE U HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT SO IT LOOKS..?? THIS WAS OVER AN HOUR AGO.. WAT HAPPENED??

Hello
No I did not receive that reply
Can you post it again?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

IM CURRENTLY TAKE 80MG. OF FLUOXETINE AND 5MG. OF HALOPERIDOL DAILY.. WELL THE HALOPERIDOL IS EVERY OTHER DAY CUZ I REALLY DONT CARE FOR THE FEELING ALOT OF TIMES BUT I JUST GOTTA TAKE MY MEDICATION.. I ALSO TAKE PHENYLEPHRINE DAILY AS WELL.. THE LEFT SIDE OF MY NASAL PASSAGE IS ALMOST COMPLETELY CLOSED WITHOUT TAKING IT.. WITH IT, IT OPENS UP SLIGHTLY AND IN TURN I AM ABLE TO BREATHE A LIL' EASIER.. I CURRENTLY ATTEND CLASSES THAT I PAY $30.00 EACH SESSION AND AM DRUG TESTED THERE.. AS WELL AS OTHER INDIVIDUALS.. I'VE APPARENTLY HAVE GIVEN THEM A DIRTY FOR AMP./METH., EVERY TIME.. I KNOW ABOUT FALSE POSITIVES IN CONNECTION WITH THE MEDS., THAT I TAKE, AND HAVE PRINTED THIS INFO. OUT ONLINE AND HAVE PRESENTED IT TO THEM.. I ALSO, FROM DAY ONE, SAID IT WOULD PROBABLY COME UP BECAUSE I TESTED THE SAME FOR MY DOC. AS WELL.. ALSO I HAVE MENTIONED NOT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WATSOEVER TESTING FOR THEM ON CALL..I HAVE REQUESTED OTHER METHODS OF THEM TESTING ME SUCH AS BLOOD AND SWABBING THE INSIDE OF MY MOUTH BUT I AM TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THESE MYSELF IF IT IS ANYTHING OTHER THAN URINE TESTING.. I HAVEN'T USED SINSE OCT.2006 AFTER GOING TO PRISON FOR TWO YEARS FOR SIMILAR OFFENSES.., BUT IN THEIR EYES, I AM GUILTY UNTIL I PROOVE OTHERWISE.. MY FREEDOM HANGS IN THE BALANCE AND DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEM ANY MORE DIRTY TESTS.. THIS IS WHY I HAVE CONTACTED UR COMPANY IN FEAR OF ANOTHER DIRTY AND POSSIBLY GOING BACK.. ITS UPSETTING KNOWING IM CLEAN AS FAR AS THE DRUG USE BUT THEIR EYEBROWS ARE STILL RAISED SO TO SPEAK. UGGG!!!!! PLZ HELP.. ;) THANK U FOR UR TIME IN THIS MATTER.. ;) SINCERELY, VERY CONCERNED INDIVIDUAL..

Hello
The only way they should be continually getting a false positive is if they are not doing GC/MS confirmatory testing.

I am not sure if this is your question, however, Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry would sort out any false positives.

It would identify the specific drugs..period.

Therefore, if they have not done this, they do not have a good argument that you are positive.

If they have done this, you do not have a good argument that this is a false positive.

If you think other forms of testing are better, I would pay for them, but the same procedures apply.

Is this what you are asking?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN RESPONCE.. MULTI-TASKIING ISNT MY SPECIALTY.. THIS IS SOMEWAT MORE HELPFUL BUT I GUESS WAT IM GETTIN' AT IS, I READ THERE ARE 1,200 TESTING LABS IN THE U.S. THAT CURRENTLY TEST FOR DRUGS, & LESS THAN 100 OF THESE MEET FEDERAL STANDARDS AND MOST OF THE INDIVIDUAL STATES DO NOT REGULATE DRUG TEST LABS AND NUMBERS HAVE RANGED FROM 4% TO OVER 50% IN LEAU TO FALSE POSITIVES.. CAN I FIND OUT IF WHERE I'M AT, IF THEY SEND IT TO A LAB AS DESCRIBED BY ONE OF THESE PLACES THAT I READ OF?? AND IF SO HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT..?? THANX AGAIN FOR UR TIME.. SINCERELY, VERY CONCERNED INDIVIDUAL..
False positives are addressed by GC/MS
GC/MS is not going to miss.
There is not way to get false positives.

Yes there can be false positives in the regular testing, but not when sent for confirmatory.
Ask them if they are doing this.
If they are, and it is DOT compliant lab...then it is correct.

If not, I don't see that they have an argument

Let me know if you have further questions.

When ready: Please rate one of the positive ratings: the only way we are compensated for time and expertise. If you are not done, use reply to expert. Come back anytime. Bonuses are great…but your satisfaction is my goal.

Future questions? Ask for DrThomas in the question title or see my profile to request me. Save my profile to your browser favorites http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas