Dr. Jerry E
Dr. Jerry E, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine Resident, Family Medicine, American Doc, 5 yrs pre-hospital Emergency Care

Goodnight, a part of my right side of my head is swollen n

Goodnight, a part of my right side of my head is swollen n feels congested. I feel pain at d back of my neck n eyes hurt. What can be causing that
Greetings from New York, this is Dr. Jerry E. I'm so glad you asked this question, let me give you some medical information now.
Have you had sinus infections in the past?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I do have sinus
Based on your symptoms, you most likely are experiencing Sinusits. Sinusitis is an inflammation, or swelling, of the tissue lining the sinuses. Normally, sinuses are filled with air, but when sinuses become blocked and filled with fluid, germs (bacteria, viruses, and fungi) can grow and cause an infection
<b>Please click on ACCEPT so that I get answer credit. Ask more if needed. Positive feedback the most appreciated. Bonuses the most helpful, especially for multiple answers and long chats. Answers are for educational purposes only. All the best!</b>