Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Is the Ultimate Colon Care Formula a safe and reliable way

Is the Ultimate Colon Care Formula a safe and reliable way to promote intestinal health?
Hello from JA
Which ultimate colon care formula
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
True Health - Dr. Cutler's Ultimate Colon Care Formula
CAn you list the ingredients off the bottle?
The ingredients listed ..enzymes, etc, and a proprietary ingredient that we don't even know about, in now way are proven to help the colon.

Have you had a colonoscopy?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I have had several.
Any findings?
When was the last one?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I had polyps removed several years ago.

So the first order of business is to follow up with colonoscopy as instructed by the GI doctor...usually that is within 3 years after polyps are removed.

Secondly, I don't see anything in the product you mention that is going to help your colon.
This product also made false claims that the mayo clinic endorsed the product. Mayo did not . So, in fact, all I see is marketing and in one instance false marketing.

For colon health from a scientific basis.
A. Use a nutrient dense diet. See the book Eat to Live , by Dr. Joel Fuhrman for the diet.
B. Use a product called ColonCare by TwinLab, which has soluble fiber and pre-biotics.
C. Take pro-biotics, whether that is from organic high quality yogurt or probiotics pills.

The diet in particular has a lot of evidence for colon health and cancer prevention.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please select a positive rating as this is how we are paid. Great service is my goal and if you are not yet satisfied please reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.