DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Does Naturaclear help alcoholism?

Does Naturaclear help alcoholism?
Hello
There is no study.
The herbs might help some but they do not help a lot with alcoholism by an science or study.
The claims of a 98% success rate are erroneous.
No evidence at all.
It requires comprehensive program, on many levels.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please select a 4 or 5 rating as this is how we are paid. Great service is my goal and if you are not yet satisfied please reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Future questions? Ask for DrThomas in the question title or see my profile to request me. Save my profile to your browser favorites http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What does help?
A comprehensive program
There is no pill that cures it.
But there are prescriptions such as naloxone that can be used after you stop drinking to help with cravings, and your doctor can help with this.

In addition , 12 steps, therapy, medical guidance, help with any withdrawal, etc.