Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

What is eschemia and what causes it

What is eschemia and what causes it

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

Ischemia usually refers to a decrease or lack of blood flow. It can be caused by many problems such as diabetes, clogging of blood vessels, trauma etc.

RickMD :

Here is a webpage that discusses symptoms of ischemia to various bodily organs:

RickMD :

Does this make sense to you?

RickMD :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives [Excellent service is my goal] and this is how we are compensated. Rate my answer when you are satisfied. If you feel the need to rate low, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

RickMD :

RickMD :

RickMD :

RickMD :

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/ischemia-symptoms.html

RickMD :

Does this make sense to you?

RickMD :

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I understand the basics of eschemia. Are there any studies relating to the advent of eschemia and exposure to Agent Orange or malathion. I understand the VA accepts Agent Orange as a causative factor in eschemia but are there any studies that support this.
What areas of your body are being affected by Ischemia?