Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

I am having white viginal discharge, lower abdoman pain, nausea,

I am having white viginal discharge, lower abdoman pain, nausea, dry mouth and not feeling hungry. What are these symptoms for?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the question and coming on Just Answer. I would like to have few important details. History of fever with these symptoms? Any history of unprotected sex recently? How long you have these symptoms?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No fever

Since few days. May be 6 days maximum.

Always used condom while doing sex

Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the details. I would like to say that these symptoms should not be taXXXXX XXXXXghtly at all. White vaginal discharge along with lower abdomen pain, nausea can be due to vaginal infection like seen in vaginal thrush (yeast infection). It is important to note that these symptoms can be due to sexually transmitted infections such as chlamydia, gonorrhea especially. I also want to rule out any liver disease due to loss of appetite and persistent nausea which can present with vaginal infection and sexually transmitted diseases. Also important to rule out pregnancy (only in case of missed periods other wise not possible). I will highly advise to see your physician without any delay for complete evaluation and tests which should include screening tests for sexually transmitted infections (possible even in few cases with protected sex), vaginal swab test, full blood count, liver function tests, abdominal-pelvic scan. Early evaluation is suggested and you can also see gynecologist instead of your physician.
If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. If you feel the need to click either 2 "poor service" or 1 "bad service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. My goal is excellent service which is rating 5. Rating of 4 or 5 is highly highly appreciated as this is the only way we doctors can get credit here. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had my periods 2.5 weeks back and just had protected sex once since than. Is this possible I am pregnant. As these symptoms occur soo soon?
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 2 years ago.
This is not pregnancy because if you see I mentioned above pregnancy is possible when you missed your periods after four weeks from the last cycle which is not the case with you. That's why this is for sure vaginal infection (yeast infection) and also important to rule out sexually transmitted infections which can occur unfortunately even in people with protected sex although chances are less as compared to unprotected sex. I will again repeat to make an appointment with your physician or gynecologist for evaluation and tests such as screening tests for sexually transmitted infections, abdominal-pelvic scan, liver function tests and full blood count. Treatment should be done accordingly.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed.
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience: Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS