Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I HAVE been feeling unwell all day my sister is trying to

I HAVE been feeling unwell all day my sister is trying to make me go to hospital but I dont want to waste time as this has happened to me before, I blame acid reflux as I know I suffer from it, I have pain in my chest on both sides just above my bra line,I have pain in my jaw both sides, my throat feel as if there might be a bit of bread stuck there, and I found my tea ever so slightly difficult to swallow, my legs are a bit wobbly, I have stomach ache which is almost the norm for me, as I have IBS im 58
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 years ago.

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

Well I must admit that, from what you have posted, I need to agree with your sister: A complete evaluation at Emergency is indicated for your symptoms.

Customer:

oh thank you I dont feel really ill

RickMD :

It is possible that your pains are related to a heart problem and, if this is the case and you ignore it, the consequences can be very serious, even deadly.

Customer:

I hate wasting dodtors time

Customer:

ok thank u

RickMD :

That is OK. Better safe then sorry. Could this be your IBS? Maybe. But are you willing to bet your life on it?

Customer:

that what she says

RickMD :

Us doctors never feel that someone coming in for an exam with symptoms like yours is wasting our time. I promise you that :)

Customer:

you see I have suffered from depression all my adult lif and I blame it for everything

RickMD :

If you were my sister I'd load you into the car myself.

Customer:

ok many thanks she said that too I will get off here

RickMD :

I can understand that and if you are OK after being seen you can feel free to call me bad name lol!

Customer:

off now thanks

RickMD :

I don't think this is your depression you are feeling.

RickMD :

OK

RickMD :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives [Excellent service is my goal] and this is how we are compensated. Rate my answer when you are satisfied. If you feel the need to rate low, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
Best of luck and I hope you feel better soon.