PK
PK, Doctor
Experience:  MD

i snorted one line of meth at noon today (wen) and i have a

i snorted one line of meth at noon today (wen) and i have a urine test on friday at 11 am, it was a small line, will i pass? i havent touched it in years, stupid mistake & instantly regreted it! please answer!!
Category: Medical
Expert:  PK replied 2 years ago.

PK :

Hello

PK :

Welcome to just answer

PK :

Please enter the chat

PK :

Hello

PK :

I am here to answer you .

Customer:
Customer:

hi sorry computer isnt working right, can u answer my question?

PK :

I am sorry but this is not an answer you would like to hear but the meth will be detectable in your urine for around 2 to 5 days after the use of meth .

PK :

There is not much that can be done now that you have taken it .

Customer:

i understand that, i looked up a lot of answers already online and they seemed not to pertain to my exact situation..

Customer:

if it was only a little bit and i drink a lot of water and cranberry juice can i hope to pass in 48 hours?

PK :

Yes you have all kind of information online much of it though is unsubstantiated

Customer:

i know!

Customer:

it really was not very much though and i'm thin and healthy and i thought if i added more fluids and more than my regular excersize maybe i'd have a chance :/

Customer:
PK :

Well there is not much that you can do by yourself though the good news is that in some people it gets out of the system in 2 days

PK :

So we can hope that it gets out of the system by then .

PK :

I hope you are getting my point ?

Customer:

"some people" ? who are the some people? cause i've got 2 days but not 5! and i really have to meet my P.O. but if i dont know im going to pass i can't go...because i can't have this come up in my system. what's the difference between the people it takes 2 days for and the people it takes 5?

PK :

It depends on each persons metabolism and also the amount consumed

PK :

So if it is less then we can hope it will be out in 48 hours .

PK :

So there is a chance the test could go either ways .

PK :

I know these answers are not want you want to here but Id rather lay the facts in front of you .

Customer:

well i have a high metabolism, always have,and it was just a small amount..i know you cant tell me for sure either way! i understand that i was just hoping i could hear what my chances are after the facts i've listed..50/50? lol im hopin for better...

PK :

If it was a small line and you have a high metabolism then we can hope for the best

PK :

Well as a matter of fact it is 50 /50 .....though if it was a small line and as you have not had it in the past these are positives

Customer:

right.help to drink extra water and cranberry juice? or to excercise?

Customer:

*does it help, sorry this is an odd system..

PK :

As a matter of fact these things do not help

PK :

It really depends how fast your body gets it off .

PK :

We can hope for the best .

PK :

As you have not done it in the past and was a small line it is good .

PK :

I wish you all the best

Customer:

really?!? so there's nothing i can do at all to help get rid of it??

PK :

No this is a question asked by people often and you may find people claiming all kinda stuff but really these things are not good .

PK :

As in they do net help get this off faster.

PK :

The good news is that it maybe out as is in 2 days

PK :

So yes let us hope for the best .

Customer:

so in your opinion would it be more wise to try to aviod the test? 50/50 is not really good odds...

PK :

If you can avoid the test then that is the best bet !!

PK :

We rather not take a chance

PK :

If you can avoid it and postpone it by a week or so then i would be the best bet

Customer:

shit. sorry to curse lol thank you for your time, you are a doctor right?

PK :

Yes we are verified doctors online here to help people like you

PK :

I wish I could have given an answer you would like to hear but I do not want to misdirect you

PK :

I wish you all the best and great health

PK :

Take care and god bless....

PK :

I hope this answers you and helps you with your apprehensions .

PK :

If my answer has helped you, please click on a four or five star rating, or a 'great service' rating, depending on what is displayed for you. It is only when you give a high rating that I get credit for my work.

If you are not yet satisfied, do not go for a lower rating, instead click on the 'continue conversation' button and specify what you feel was left unanswered, I am sure I can help you further.
Thank you

Customer:

one other thing, i am willing to pay the $25 dollar fee but when i filled out my information there was no continiue button so i had to hit the back button and when i did it said it was $35

Customer:

i just want to make sure i'm only paying the original agreed amount of $25

PK :

I am sorry but we are not aware of the monetory issues so you can write to the admin and they will help you out with it

Customer:

ok do you have that info?

PK :

The site admin will take care of it

PK :

No you could email the admin and they will rectify the money issue for you

PK :

So do not worry and just write them a mail .

Customer:

do u know the email address?

PK :

I am trying to get it for you .

Customer:

by the way are you in india?

Customer:

its ok if you are! just wondering!

Customer:

lol

PK :

Ha ha yes I am ...

Customer:

:) i can tell, its all good thank you for helping me! i hope its not too much trouble to get me that email because i just want to make sure i get charged for the original agreed amount...thanks again

PK :

Yes I will inform the site admin as well and let them know the issue here .

PK :

Do not worry you will be charged as per the amount you agreed for .

Customer:

$25? thank you so much, i'll give u the big smiley face! lol

Customer:
PK :

YOu can mail them XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

PK :

They will ensure you are charged as per your initial request

PK :

Take care and god bless....

Customer:

you too :)

Customer:
PK, Doctor
Experience: MD