Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

i was diagnosed with type two diabeties six years ago i am

i was diagnosed with type two diabeties six years ago i am never thirsty and do not urinate a lot only going to the toilet about 4 times a day i am never hungary or tired apart from the fact that on 4 occassions i have i have had a blood test my body seems to be telling me one thing the doctors something else.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Are you still having high blood sugar? Are you taking medication to manage it? Are you have any other symptoms of diabetes?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i went to the doctors for a blood test about a month ago he did not tell me what the reading was only that i diabeties i have a perscription for metermorphine but the doctor isnt bothered whether i take it or not he said it was up to me i have no signs of diabetes that i no of just several blood that have been interprated as diabeties
Expert:  Dr. Shah replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the information.
Based on your description, it seems like your diagnosis has been confirmed repeatedly.
I just wanted to let you know that diabetes symptoms may vary depending upon the blood sugar level. If your blood sugar is just little above the normal cut off value, then you may not experience any symptoms initially. However, if you do not manage your diabetes appropriately, then it is likely that your blood sugar will go up and you will develop those symptoms latter on. So it is important to do all those life style changes and take medications to keep your blood sugar withing normal range. You can read more about it from this link:

Please let me know if you have any other question for me.