Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

Im having a constant rumbling in my stomach followed by gas

I'm having a constant rumbling in my stomach followed by gas and diarrhea. This has been going on for a few days now, and it seems like I can't eat anything without danger of this happening. What is going on?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 4 years ago.

How frequent is diarrhea? How is urine? Is there any vomiting or other symptom? Did you try any medicine? Is there any significant past illness?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I actually had a solid bowel movement this evening, but that was the only one in the past 4 days. The diarrhea is moderate, there is no vomiting and there is no pain or nausea.Urine is fine, does not hurt to urinate, no scent and no unusual color. I have not tried any medicine yet. The only other thing that is bother me right now is a tooth which I am waiting to have pulled (since I can't afford a root canal.)I'm not sure if the two are related
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

When food enters our stomach a forward movement of gut is stimulated which leads the intestinal contents to move forward. in some cases it is accelerated . It may be due to any gut infection or from any anxiety, tension . Irritability or inflammation of the bowel may also cause it. Stress can be a factor here. When the symptoms are improving you can observe. If the diarrhea continues, you need to get an examination by doctor & get tests. Please try to keep good hydration by taking plenty of fluid. Any query, please feel free to ask.

It will be my privilege to assist you.