Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.

I just received 60 Tranax-1 from Cipla in India. It is white

I just received 60 Tranax-1 from Cipla in India. It is white round tablet with a dividing line but no letters or numbers. Is this real Xanax at 1 mg? Thank you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 4 years ago.
Dear Jacustomer ,

I will not recommend usage of online medications as we cannot verify the product . I am also suggesting this as you can have complications taking fake medications . As a doctor , I will not recommend that you buy or take medications online . Cipla though is a indian pharmecutical company but there are lot of fake drugs sold online and there is no way to know whether the medication you recieved is actually xanax or not so will strongly recommend against taking of any such medications .

Feel free to ask further questions if any.

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button to get my credit.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.