Dr. D.J.
Dr. D.J., Board Certified Physician
Experience:  MD

what is this blue round pill with either 180 or 190 on one

what is this blue round pill with either 180 or 190 on one side and something that looks like a ribbon on the other side
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D.J. replied 1 year ago.
The views expressed by me are for educational purposes only and do not establish a doctor patient relationship.
Can you read any alphabet like B R L or something else?
This can be diltiazem --a blood pressure and heart rate lowering pill.
Best wishes,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no. but it is scored on the side the number is XXXXX the other side has the logo of actavis on it, which looks like a ribbon or even an
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no. but it is scored on the side the number is XXXXX the other side has the logo of actavis on it, which looks like a ribbon or even an r
Expert:  Dr. D.J. replied 1 year ago.
This is likely Desipramine.
Desipramine is a tricyclic anti depressant manufactured by the Actavis company.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
The pill is scored down the middle under it is either 180 or 190 and on the other side is the logo of actavis which looks like a ribbon
Expert:  Dr. D.J. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the detailed description.
if this scored in the middle, then this is alprazolam.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is that? i am unfamiliar with generic terms
Expert:  Dr. D.J. replied 1 year ago.
Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me what alprazolam is sir?
Expert:  Dr. D.J. replied 1 year ago.
Alprazolam belongs to the benzodiazepine class.
This medication is used to treat the anxiety and panic attack symptoms.
This is also habit forming on long term use.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you know what miligram the blue alprazolam are?
Expert:  Dr. D.J. replied 1 year ago.
Yes 1 mg tablets
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i have another question, can you tell me what this pill is? it is white and round and is scored like a pie on one side and on the other side it looks like what appears to be the letter g and under that is 44
Expert:  Dr. D.J. replied 1 year ago.
Please accept the original question before any further replies.
Thank you,
Dr. D.J., Board Certified Physician
Experience: MD
Expert:  Dr. D.J. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the accept.
The white round pill is Tizanidine 4 mg tablet.
This is a muscle relaxant.