Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I was going to try a Ben Wa Ball for Kegal exercise. I had

I was going to try a Ben Wa Ball for Kegal exercise. I had trouble putting it in and thought it had dropped in the toilet and was gone. Now, six months later I am having pain and have preasure to pee quite often (very often). Could it have gone in me and disapeared higher in my area?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 4 years ago.
I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

While it is technically possible I just can not imagine them staying in place unnoticed for 6 months. The need/pressure to Pee could be from many things, even a urinary tract infection.

Of course, the best way to be sure is to go to your family practice or ob/gyn and have her do a pelvic exam and take a look. The ben wa balls would not go any farther then the lumen of your vagina. They can't, for instance, get into your abdomen or intestines this way so there is no worries in that regard.

Does this make sense to you?

It was a pleasure to assist you with your question. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help you in the future. Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your help. I did see my Gyn a couple months ago, but didn;t mention this at the time. The trouble started after I saw her. I am going to see a Urologist soon and will tell her. Needless to say this is very embarrasing, but I will follow up with my DR. Thank you again. I feel somewhat relieved.
My pleasure. Have a good evening.