Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I had sex with someone I did not know well. he bput his penis

I had sex with someone I did not know well. he bput his penis between my butt cheeks but not in my anus. He did not ejaculate but there may have been pre-cum. Is there a risk?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 4 years ago.
The risk for contacting HIV from sex with an highly infected individual is given as about one chance in 2,500. As you can see, this is a very real, but small, risk.

The sexual activity is much, much less risky then this. I would think that you are safe, not only from HIV but from most all STDs.

If you are concerned, you can be tested in about 12 weeks but, once again, from what you have posted, I believe you will be fine.

Does this make sense to you?

It was a pleasure to assist you with your question. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help you in the future. Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.