Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

always tired very weak break out in cold sweats almost hourly

always tired very weak break out in cold sweats almost hourly also have very soar spots in different areas of my body. no bruseing but hurts very bad to the touch.. im 34 in good health not over weight nor under any major stresses
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. History of weight loss? Family history of thyroid disease? Any recent history of unprotected sex? Any known medical illness?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no to all questions youve asked.. i do have some back issues from a wreak 7 yrs ago and take mobic and lortab 10 twice a day. but no sudden change in my life style with food sleep work children but i do feel something is wrong im just very weak, almost like the flu but i cant get enough sleep i could sleep all day and night
Thanks for the details. I would like to say that these symptoms should not be taXXXXX XXXXXghtly and there are few important possibilities which should be investigated such as thyroid dysfunction (hyperthyroidism especially), disturbed blood sugar level, autoimmune disease. I will highly advise to see your physician for complete evaluation and tests which should include thyroid function tests, fasting blood sugar level, c-reactive protein, ANA, full blood count, ESR. Early evaluation is suggested. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback and bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.