Internist, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Int. Med., Gastroenterology. Fellow American College of Physicians. Trained, located in the U.S.

hey how r u doing :) SO.....wanted to ask you... its

hey how r u doing :)

SO.....wanted to ask you...

its been over 2 mnths without any stool episodes of red...and had my hemoglobin and blood work done and all was normal and my hemoglobin was 128(perfect)

so I should not be concerned that I have a cancer in my bowel...I would imagine by now I would have some lower hemoglobin numebrs...along with more symptoms?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.

I have been actually happy not to hear from you, in the sense that I assumed you were doing very well. It appears that you have overcome your initial concerns and I am very happy for you. You are absolutely correct, you should have no concern of bowel cancer. You would have a lower blood count and symptoms. Pretty soon you will having a healthy happy baby. Keep up the good work.

*****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for your information only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor.