Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
9324755

i have a red bump close to my anus that is itching and im really

i have a red bump close to my anus that is itching and im really stressful that it might be herpes need help
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
Greetings,

How long the symptom is there? How large is the bump? Is there any fluid inside? Did you try any medicine?Is there any pain, discharge or other symptom? Was any test done? Is there any significant past illness?

Regards.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the symptom started 4 days ago. the bump is not that big. there is no fluid inside. i trying cleaning it and putting cream on it. there is a little pain to it and ive been really itching everywhere like my arms and thighs. i did do testing on hiv and std and it came back negative but does the testing includ herpes. i cant tell if ive been having illness cause im been really stressful and had no sleep.
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

When there is no fluid inside, it is unlikely to be due to herpes. The lump close to anus is often due to external hemorrhoid. This can cause bleeding if ruptured. Other probables are an infection, allergy. I would advise to get an examination by doctor. Until then take sitz bath . This consists of sitting in warm water for 10 min. This can be repeated several times a day. You can apply Preparation H cream over it to relieve the irritation or pain 2 -3 times a day or after passing stool. Do not use for prolonged period.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Regards.
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience: 25 years of clinical experience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
why do i feel itching every where. sometimes it feel like a pinch.
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
If it itches every where, then allergy can be a factor. Zyrtec can be tried. In allergy it can help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
whats the other cause to itch then allergy cause this is the first time that is happening to me after unprotected sex. plus can hiv blood test detect herpes too.
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
Allergy can occur any time. The reaction to an allergen varies. HIV tests will test for HIV. For herpes, there are different tests. If you had STD tests then it may include herpes test depending on which tests were advised. This needs to be confirmed from your doctor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks alot doc, this is the last question ill ask. here are the symptom i have from beginning tell now. first i have a burning sensation on my tip of my penis. 2 it itches around the hair down there. 3 everytime i go poop it looks like watering and alwasy have the urge to pee.4 my mouth have been dry and my lip been chap. 5 my body started to itch 6. my penis is feeling better but it is sore
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
Did you have urine test? or a swab test?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i did a urine test but not a swab test. it came back negative. so doc, please tell me whats wrong with me please
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
Burning sensation, urge to pee can be due to an infection If your urine test comes normal then infection may not be there. A swab test from urethra can be taken for testing. If you do not see any rash there then allergy can be a factor for itching. Dry mouth can be from dehydration. Anxiety, stress can be there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no rash around my penis but a little rash on my thigh.
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.

In which part of thigh? How does it look like?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my top thigh which is not between my penis and it just have little red and brown spot. not to big and it itches there some times
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 2 years ago.
The little red and brown spots can come from different causes. There can be allergy, dermatitis or a fugal infection. You should get those checked by doctor. Meanwhile you can apply lamisil/ hydrocortisone creams.