Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

What is Craztronin usually used for?? Also how do you take it and how often. Can it be tak

Customer Question

What is Craztronin usually used for?? Also how do you take it and how often. Can it be taken for a sinus infection??
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 4 years ago.
This is azithromycin, an antibiotic.
You should not take it unless a doctor prescribed it.
It is noly good for bacterial infections, not a cold and not allergies.

It would be a good drug for sinus infection.

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

Future questions? Ask for DrThomas in the question title or see my profile to request me. Save my profile to your browser favorites.