Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485
Medical

How long does 100mg ms contin stay in your system I weigh 144

pounds and been using for... Show More
pounds and been using for about ten days?
Category: Medical
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

Basically the half life of MS contin is 2-5 hours, and is completely eliminated from body after 4 to 5 half lives that is 10 to 25 hours, and can be detected in the urine upto 2 to 3 days.

Take care. Please click ACCEPT.

Thanks.
Family Physician, Doctor
replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question:

If you are taking this medication with a valid prescription, your use (if identified on a drug test) should NOT be a problem.

Drug testing is done to detect and deter the use of illegal drugs and prescription medication abuse (without a prescription).

Typically, your test would be reported to a Medical Review Officer, a physician who is trained in the interpretation of drug tests. The MRO would contact you to verify your legal prescription use before reporting the result to your employer etc.
Customer reply replied 4 years ago.
Im not satisfyied with the answer you gave I know its detected up to at least 5 days I refuse to pay
Family Physician, Doctor replied 4 years ago.
I'm sorry that you were not happy with the answer provided by the first expert:

Did you have a drug test?

How long after you last use was this done?

Had you taken any other medications?
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your reply.

Basically your question was How long does 100mg ms contin stay in your system, and I have answered that. You have not even indicated whether this is for drug testing or for general knowledge, or whether you are having adverse effects and you want to know when it will be completely eliminated from your system. We don't know why you want to know when it is completely eliminated from your system. Are you having any adverse effects from the medication? We can even have a pharmacist expert answer your question if you want more details about how it is eliminated from the body. Hence if you give more details as to what you want to know we at Justanswer can select an appropriate expert who can answer better. We want the best for our customers.

Take care.