Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  Several years of clinical experience in all fields of Medicine.
11246089

Hello, My toes feel tight, numb, and swollen. I can move them

My toes feel tight, numb, and swollen. I can move them it doesn't feel numb to the touch. It feels like I have something wedged between mt toes. also my left arm feels weak and my fingers are tingling.
Hello JA customer.

You should see a internal medicine specialist. You should take vitamin B12 and folic acid as these are neurovitamins and helps if maintaining nerve conduction. Your symptoms seem like neurological and peripheral neuropathy needs to be excluded.

If you had been diagnosed with diabetes, it is more likely to have such symptoms due possibly due to peripheral neuropathy.

I hope my answer is helpful to you.

Please press the "green accept button" to accept this answer and give credit for my work and time.

Positive Feedback and bonus is warmly appreciated.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I had a 12 shot about a week ago.I take omega 3 6 & 9 vitamins as well as centrum. I don't have diabetes.

You need to get a Nerve Conduction test done to see if you indeed have peipheral neuropathy. Because you should have responded to the B12 shots.

Or, you may need further evaluation.

I hope my answer is helpful to you.