Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

diaphragm pain, nausea, feeling bloated

diaphragm pain, nausea, feeling bloated
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the question. I would like to have few important details. History of heart burns? Relation of this pain with meals? How's your bowel movements?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
not wanting to eat because of nausea, no heart burns, and bowel movements are normal, forcing self to go more to relieve diaphragm pressure because of bloated feeling
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the details. I would like to say that there are few important possibilities which should be investigated such as acid-peptic disease induced complications, hiatus hernia, inflammation of pancreas, stomach flu. If the discomfort is persistent or severe then see your physician or visit ER for early evaluation and tests which should include abdominal scan, full blood count, urea breath test, serum lipase, EKG. You may need to be seen by gastroenterologist for evaluation. You can take pepto-bismol and evaluation by physician is a must. Avoid spicy or junk food. Let me know if you have any further question. Best wishes.

Do accept the answer in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Positive feedback and bonuses will be appreciated.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed.