Dr.David, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist,MBBS

Does Gluco-Sure Work?

Does Gluco-Sure Work?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.David replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to the just answer website.

No, Gluco-sure has no control over diabetes.There are various over the counter supplements available(like gluco-sure) but there is no credible medical evidence that the supplements are safe, effective, and perform the way they claim.

There is no scientific proof and any research done on ways of action of gluco-sure.It is a supplement product & is not approved by FDA.It is not a medication.

Your doctor may prescribe you an oral medication, usually a sulfonylurea or biguanide (metformin [Glucophage]),to help control blood sugar levels & avoid complications.

So the botXXXXX XXXXXne is that treatment typically includes diet control, exercise, blood glucose testing, and lastly oral medication and/or insulin accordingly.Consult your doctor regarding prescription of these medications.

Hope this helped.

Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can get credit for my work & assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.