Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

need help with condom issues, i have an uncurcumsided penis

need help with condom issues, i have an uncurcumsided penis and when i put a condom and engage in sexual intercourse my uncurcumsided skin goes back over my head and the condom moves tight to wear i cant pull my skin back or i would snap the condom, if i leave it with my skin over my head i lose my erection. ok ive probably explained this really poorly but if anyone could help it would be a life saver for me and my sex life.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 years ago.

RickMD :

I am online and happy to help you with your question today.

RickMD :

Condoms are available in different sizes. The first thing I think you should try is to get the next larger size.

RickMD :

Another thing you could try is to put a small amount of water based lube (ky jelly etc) on the head of your penis before putting on the condom. Perhaps with care you would be able to get the condom on while keeping your foreskin in place.

RickMD :

A third thing you could do is talk to your uncircumcised friends and ask them what works for them......I can't help you on this topic as I'm an old married fart and haven't used condoms since my college days :)

RickMD :

Does this make sense to you?

RickMD :

I see that you are typing and that could mean a couple of things: 1. you are actually typing or, 2, the chat system has frozen up. I'll give it a few more minutes and if I've not seen anything from you I'll switch over to the Q&A system. That system works a lot like 'text messaging' but, unlike the chat system, it almost never freezes up. We can continue to work on your question there. :o)

Customer:

yeh thanks, XXXXX XXXXX just bought the regular size so i might try i larger size, its just its like when the skin moves during intercourse it moves the rubber to a point where i cant pull the skin back over the head. i know im just probably repeating the orginal question but ive never really seaked help before i cant ask my friends this type of stuff hah

Customer:

just trying to think how to work it the best i can

RickMD :

You could also have the lady use BC: Pills, vaginal foam, insert, diaphragm...lot's of choices out there.

RickMD :

Ya, at 22 years old I couldn't have asked my friends either :)

Customer:

i just feel like im doing something wrong

Customer:

its hard to descride aswell so maybe i should seek advice in person

RickMD :

Doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong....perhaps you are just hung like a horse lol!

RickMD :

Try the above and see if it helps. There is no right or wrong when it comes to sex between two consenting adults.

Customer:

maybe i should just get curcumcised...

RickMD :

Ya....There are actually studies that show it may decrease your risk of penile cancer, infections etc. I suggest you have anesthesia first though.

RickMD :

Actually if you have it done by a urologist a circumcision is not very painful and the recovery is fast.

Customer:

ok thanks doc for the infomation, i didnt know really what i could achieve by asking you this. i was kinda hoping for an answer into what i was doing wrong but like you said theres no right and wrong. did you understand my question, i mean did i describe it ok?

RickMD :

You described your issue very well. No problems understanding what was going on.

Customer:

do you have an tips on putting on a rubber? maybe a weblink

RickMD :

Like I said, last time I used a rubber computers didn't even exist, let alone the web :) Also, I'm circumcised so I've never personally dealt with your issue. I would be happy to google this but I bet you can do that better then I can.

Customer:

ok hah

RickMD :

Best of luck and, I must say, you are showing great insight in trying to solve this problem If you do this with all the problems that crop up in your future, you will go far.

Customer:

thank you very much, how do i give you a good review?

RickMD :

Just hit accept and then it will ask you for feed back and you can type what ever you want there. It has been a pleasure to help you and I wish you the best.

RickMD :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and please give me positive feedback for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Customer:

all the best and thanks again.

Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC