Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Can you write a prescription for an MRI of my knee.

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 4 years ago.
YOu have to have a doc that has seen you in person and is going to be able to take care of you for any legal prescription.

You can't just get a prescription on one would ever re-imburse, and the prescription is not valid.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

Future questions? Ask for DrThomas in the question title or see my profile to request me. Save my profile to your browser favorites.