Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I had protected sex and unprotected oral sex. I remeber changing

I had protected sex and unprotected oral sex. I remeber changing the condom 3 times because it felt like it was slipping off. 5 days later I came down with a Nasal Infection, headache, chills and cough. Should I be worried? I worry too much to the point I get depressed.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 years ago.
Were you wearing the condom or performing the oral sex? Was this act with a man or a woman?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Unprotected Oral sex with a woman, and protected, changed condom 3 times because it felt like it was slipping off.
How long ago was this and could it have been considered a "one night stand"?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure if you got my last reply?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was 7 days ago, during that time I was very dusty and a lot of pollen in the valley, you could not even see the next block of how dusty it was.
Your chance of catching HIV from what you have told me is very low, much less then the 1 in 2,500 chance discussed when having sex with a highly infected person. As you said there is a lot of pollen and dust where you live and it is most likely that you are experiencing allergies rather then any STD from your encounter.

To make sure you could go to either your physician or a free clinic (more anonymous) for testing so as to put your mind to rest.

Does this make sense to you?

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)
I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and please give me positive feedback for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience: 20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC