Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

Hello,My mother suffers from Frontotemporal Dementia and

My mother suffers from Frontotemporal Dementia and as you may understand we have asked everyone you can imagine about the matters.Most of the doctors say that there is no cure and that we should stop bothering about getting my mother well or at least stabilize the dicease.
Please take your time and take a look at the link below and tell me your opinion about this kind of treatment.

Thank you
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 4 years ago.
Hi. I reviewed the data on CCSVI at the link you provided.

I will give you my personal opinion, as one who lived almost a decade with a family member with severe dementia: This is not something you want to try. There is no clinical evidence that it works -- if there was it would be available everywhere and millions would be using it.

I'm sorry to say this but, personally, I would almost call CCSVI a scam.

I hope this has been helpful for you. I wish your mother and you the best in these difficult times.

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors:
I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and please give me positive feedback for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.